Yesterday we held a steering group meeting on Skype with the partners from South Africa, Brazil and Finland. We checked the status of the initiative and discussed a bit about the future plans.
What will happen in the next coming weeks and months?
Short term plans (before December 10th):
- Gathering in a single document all the results of the first year: publications, software etc.;
- Publishing the study reports on this site.
Long(er) term plans (2-6 months ahead):
- Making the MobilED platform in general more stable;
- Developing, testing and improving the MMS communication;
- Prepare Memorandum of Understanding document for all the network members;
- School pilots in Helsinki (February);
- School pilots in Sao Paolo (February);
- Teacher training pilots in some locations;
- Pilots with the Internet Tablets (Nokia 770)